Blackcurrant Extract with Anthocyanidin for Food Supplement
|1-4 5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $48 US $46 US $44|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-BE
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Type: Anthocyanidin
- Lead Time: Within 7working Days
- CAS No: 84082-34-8
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 5%-25% Anthocyanidin
- HS Code: 130219
- Certification: ISO, FDA, cGMP
- Application: Cosmetics, Food, Medicine, Supplement
- Extract Source: Ribes Nigrum L.
- MOQ: 1kg
- Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidin
- Benefits: Lower Serum Cholesterol, Softer The Blood Vessel,
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: Pr. China
Latin Name:Ribes nigrum L.
Lead Time:Within 7days after confirming order
Blackcurrant Extract Information:
It is extracted from fruit of wild black currant (Ribes nigrum L.) which growth on the Great Khingan mountain, with the main ingredients anthocyanidin.
It's not only food supplement, butalso an effective nutritional andmedicinal supplement.
1.Lower serum cholesterol, softer the blood vessel, prevent atherosclerosis
2.Maintain eyes' health, promote the blood microcirculation of eye, alleviate eyestrain
3.Anti-oxidant,anti-aging,strengthen the body immunity
4.Block the gereration of nitrosamines, anti-cancer
5.Adjustment female hormone, maintain youth
Blackcurrant extract can be used in food additives, beverages, supplements, pharmaceuticals, personal care & beauty products globally.