Ligusticum Chuanxiong Oil Extracted by CO2
|1-4 5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $28 US $26 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-LCO
- Assay Method: HPLC-MS, HPLC, Gc
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetics
- Extract Source: Ligusticum Chuanxiong Hort
- Ligustilide: CAS No.4431-01-0
- MOQ: 1kg
- Part Used: Rhizome and Root
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 1%-45%Ligustilide Tested by HPLC
- HS Code: 130219
- Certification: ISO, FDA, cGMP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule, Pills
- State: Powder
- Color: Brown Powder
- Senkyunolide: CAS 62006-39-7
- Lead Time: Within 7days After Confirming Order
- Health Benefits: Expel Wind and Relieve Pain
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: P. R. China
Szechwan Lovage Oil
Szechwan Lovage Rhizome is the dried rhizome of Ligusticum chuanxiong Hort. (Fam. Umbelliferae).It is of great value in nutrition food, beauty, medical industry for its proved functions, such as activate blood, antiradiation.
Ligustilide: CAS 4431-01-0 1%-45% Tested by HPLC
Senkyunolide:CAS 62006-39-7 1%-5% tTested by HPLC
What are Health Benefits?
This product has been researched and on sale as form of Nutritions Product in EU by below Functions:
1. Expel wind and relieve pain
2. Activate blood and circulate Qi
3. Expand artery, , strenghen boold flow, reduce boold presure, inhibit thrombosis
4. Eliminate wrinkle and scar, whiten skin, and nourish hair
5. Antiradiation and bacteriostasis
6. Treat coronary heart disease and angina pectoris
7. Treat headache, rheumatism and arthralgia: .
8. Gynecological diseases--menoxenia, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhea, dystocia and postpartum abdominal pain.
Rhizoma Chuanxiong(Ligusticum chuanxiong Hort. (Umbelliferae)), known as Chuanxiong in Chinese, acommonly used Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) herb, has been used fortreating cardiovascular diseases in China for centuries (ChinaPharmacopoeia, 2005). In addition to raw herb preparations used in conventionalTCM practice, various Chuanxiong based proprietary products containingChuanxiong crude extract, especially Chuanxiong essentialoil extract, are alsoused clinically. For instance, Quick-acting Heart SavingPill (Chinese name:Suxiao Jiuxin Wan), a product manufactured for sublingual delivery, containsChuanxiong essential oil extract as the primary ingredient. In recent years,this product is one of the top five best-selling TCM-based cardiovascularproducts in China.Promote the circulation of blood and vital energy, expel wind and alleviatepain.
1.Act on the centralnervous system: its aqueous solution in hibits mice's autokineticmovement,prolongs the duration of pentobarbital' hypnotic action,decreasing the excitement stimulating by Caffeine.
2.Act on cardiovascularsystem: relaxes the coronary arteries,provides increased blood supply to the heart muscle,decreases the cerebrovascular accidents; Lower blood pressure.
3.Act on the bloodsystem: inhibits the platelet aggregation, reduces the viscosity of the blood, andsuppresses the thrombosis.
4.Inhibits the growth ofintestinal gram-negative bacteria and skin fungi.
5.Inhibits orpreventsthe growth or development of malignant cells.
6.Clinical Application:It has a satisfactory effect on coronary heart disease, angina, ischemiccerebral vessel diseases, thrombus, headache, hepatitis disease, difficultmenstruation; improves visual acuity; prevents chronic mastitis etc.
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies||80 Mesh Screen|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤10 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.74|
|Pb||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.75|
|As||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.76|
|Total Bacteria||≤10,000CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.2|
|Yeast & Molds||≤300CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.15|
|Coliform bacteria/E.Coli||Absent||Complies||GB/T 4789.3|
|24 months when properly stored. Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry place. Keep away from strong, direct light.|
|Conclusion||Complies with specification|