Natural Sweetener Luohanguo Extract Monkfruit Extract for Food Beverage
|1-4 5-24 25+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $250 US $230 US $220|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-LHG
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Drinks
- Extract Source: Momordica Grosvenori Swingle
- Active Ingredient: Mogrosides,Mogroside V
- Lead Time: Within 7days After Confirming Order
- Benefits: It Is a Stable, Non-Fermentable Additive Ideal Fo
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: Pr. China
- Certification: SGS, ISO, cGMP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule, Powder
- State: Powder
- Color: Yellow to White Powder
- MOQ: 1kg
- Solubility: Soluble in Water Without Any Sediment
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: Mogrosides 80%; Mogroside V 20%-65%, HPLC
- HS Code: 130219
Luohanguo Extract Information:
Luo Han Guo is a natural sweetener in powder form, low calorie, up to 350 times sweeter than sugar.It is a brown to white powder.
Part used: Fruit
Packaging:25KG per drum
Storage:Store in cool, dry place.
Luo Han Guo is a perennial vine, cultivated in northern Guangxi of China. Its dried fruits are ellipse or round, with brown or snuff surface and abundant small pale and black hairs. People have used it for centuries for both its sweet flavor and its medicinal property in China. After processed, it can be used as a remedy for colds and congestion of the lung. Nowadays Luo Han Guo is used as a low calorie-sweetening agent in juices or drinks, or it can be made into a desirable beverage itself.
1. Luo Han Guo Extract (Mogroside) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder, as well as a blood purifier.
2. Luo Han Guo Extract (Mogroside) is easily soluble in water without any sediment. The Extract contains 80% or greater Mogroside. Mogroside is 300 times sweeter than cane sugar and is low in calories. It is a stable, non-fermentable additive ideal for Diabetics.
3. Luo Han Guo Extract (Mogroside) contains high amounts of amino acids, fructose, vitamins and minerals. It is also used in traditional Chinese cooking for flavor and nutrition. It is a versatile natural sweetener that is ideally suited to replace artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. It works well in beverages, baked foods, nutritional foods, diet foods or any food product that requires either a low to no carbohydrate sweetener or low to no calories. Cooking or baking does not affect the flavor or sweetness of it.
Luo Han Guo Extract can be used in foods, beverages, supplements, pharmaceuticals, personal care & beauty products globally.Stability:Luo Han Guo Extract has been shown to be very stable in a variety of applications.(Stability data is available upon request.)
Luo Han Guo Extract (Mogroside) is safe when used as directed. No adverse effects have been associated with its use.
This production is composed of Mogroside IV and Mogroside V. are listed below:English: Mogroside V
Molecular formula: C60H102O29
molecular weight: 1287.43
Sugar degree compared:
Luo Han Guo Extract (Mogroside)
If you use 72mg APM in previous formula,now you can use Mogrosides 80%; Mogroside V 25%48mg instead.
|Extraction method||Water&Grain Alcohol||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies||80 Mesh Screen|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤10 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.74|
|Pb||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.75|
|As||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.76|
|Total Bacteria||≤1,000CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.2|
|Yeast & Molds||≤100CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.15|
|Coliform bacteria/E.Coli||Absent||Complies||GB/T 4789.3|
|Packaging||Net 20.00 or 25.00kg/drum.|
|Shelf life||24 months when properly stored. Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry place. Keep away from strong, direct light.|
|Conclusion||Complies with specification|