Mangostin Mangosteen Extract
|1-4 5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $28 US $26 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CHI-ME
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetics
- Extract Source: Garcinia Mangostana L
- Active Ingredient: Alpha Mangostin
- Molecular Formula: C24h28o6
- Lead Time: Within 7days After Confirming Order
- Extraction Part: Fruit Peel
- Used for: Food Additives, Beverages, Supplements, Pharmaceu
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: P. R. China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, cGMP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule, Powder
- State: Powder
- Color: Brown to Brown Yellow
- CAS No.: 6147-11-1
- MOQ: 1kg
- Major Components: Xanthones
- Suugestion Dosing: 600mg/Day; After Meals.
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 5%, 10%, 30%, 90%alpha-mangostin
- HS Code: 130219
Mangosteen Extract Information:
Mangosteen is a tasty fruit native to the Southeast Asian countries, nicknamed "The Queen of Fruits" as one kind of tropic fruit. As one of nature's greatest sources of xanthones, the rind of mangosteen is home to the fruit's highest xanthone concentration. Mangosteen extract is an extract of mangosteen fruit (Garcinia mangostana L.) dosed in α-mangostin and recognized for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
Part used: Fruit
Molecular Formula: C24H28O6
Molecular Weight: 410.47
Appearance: Brown to yellow powder
Packaging:25KG per drum
Storage:Store in cool, dry place.
Mangosteen, also known as the Queen of Fruits, is a delicious tasting fruit native to Southeast Asia. Mangosteen rind was found to have strong antioxidant properties, due to the high content of Xanthones. Of the 200 known xanthones, nearly 50 are found in the "Queen of Fruits". α-, β-, γ-mangostin are the major components, the most abundant of which is α-mangostin.
1.Antioxidant: Mangostin is the inhibitor of oxidation of LDL, which have major role in cardio-vascular and related chronic diseases.
2.Anti-allergies and inflammations: γ- mangostin was identified to inhibit COX, as their inhibition acutely reduces inflammations, pains and fevers.
3.Antivirus and anti-bacteria: the polysaccharides in the extract form can stimulate phagocytic cells to kill intracellular bacteria.
4.Anticancer: Mangostin has been revealed to inhibit topoisomerase, which is essential forcelldivision in cancer cells, also could selectively induce cell apoptosis and inhibit cell division.
5.Joint health: It is the alternative vegetable for joint health formulations such as Chondroitin sulfate
600mg/day; after meals.
Mangosteen extract can be used in food additives, beverages, supplements, pharmaceuticals, personal care & beauty products globally.