Natural 5%-20%Lycopene / Tomato Extract Powder and Capsules for Food Supplements
|1-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $28 US $27|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-Lycopene
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Tomato
- Active Ingredient: Lycopene
- MOQ: 1kg
- Transport Package: 1kg/Bag, 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Solanum Lycopersicum
- CAS No: 502-65-8
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 5%, 6%, 10% Lycopene Test by HPLC
- HS Code: 130219
What is Lycopersicum?
Solanum lycopersicum is an herbaceous, usually sprawling plant in the Solanaceae or nightshade family, The tomato is native to South America. The tomato is now grown worldwide for its edible fruits, with thousands of cultivars having been selected. Now China is the the largest producer for this plant.
What is Lycopene?
Lycopene is a bright red carotenoid pigment, a phytochemical found in tomatoes and other red fruits.
Lycopene is the most common carotenoid in the human body and is one of the most potent carotenoid antioxidants. Its name is derived from the tomato's species classification, Solanum lycopersicum (formerly Lycopersicon esculentum).
Specification:5%,6%,10% Lycopene Test by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C40H56
Molecular Mass: 536.87
CAS NO: 502-65-8
1. Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Lycopene lycopene can help prevent age-related macular degeneration in animals, but studies in humans have produced mixed results.
2. Antioxidant: studies that use a supplement form of lycopene have produced much less encouraging results though lycopene does have antioxidant activity.
3. Lycopene for High Cholesterol Research is contradictory and most studies in humans use tomato juice (which has other healthy nutrients besides lycopene). Whether the antioxidant or other properties of lycopene help with high cholesterol is unknown.
4. Cancer Prevention and Lycopene Studies have shown that a diet high in fruits, such as tomatoes, and vegetables decrease cancer risk. However, the studies are not specific as to exactly what component of a tomato is cancer-preventing. To find out if lycopene, specifically, has cancer-preventing properties, studies on lycopene supplementation in humans need to be done.
|Solubility||Unsoluble in water||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies||80 Mesh Screen|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤10 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.74|
|Pb||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.75|
|As||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.76|
|Total Bacteria||≤10,000CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.2|
|Yeast & Molds||≤100CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.15|
|Coliform bacteria/E.Coli||Absent||Complies||GB/T 4789.3|
|Shelf life||18 months when properly stored. Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry place. Keep away from strong, direct light.|
|Others||After Openning,pls use it immediately,if not,pls pack it in vaccum.|
|Conclusion||Complies with specification|