Banana Powder for Beverage and Food Flavor
|5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $28 US $27|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-BJP
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Type: Vitamins
- Latin Name: Musa Nana Lour.
- Lead Time: Within 7days After Confirming Order
- Suggestion Addition: Soild Beverage(5%),Bererage(5%),Snack Food(3%-5%)
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: P. R. China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, cGMP
- Application: Cosmetics, Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Beverage
- Extract Source: Banana
- MOQ: 5kg
- Active Ingredient: Vitamins Like Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, F
- Use for: Health Food, Infant Food, Puffed Food, Seasonings,
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: Jucie Powder 80-200mesh
- HS Code: 130219
Bananas Juice powder
Latin Name:Musa nana Lour.
Active Ingredient:vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folate, pantothenic acid, and niacin, as well as trace amounts of other vitamins.
Lead Time:Within 7days after confirming order
Bananas Juice Information:
Bananas are fruits (berries, actually - some say they're herbs, believe it or not), that grow on what are called banana plants - not banana trees, because there is no actual wood in the plant itself. There are several varieties - the sweet snack we recognise is called a 'dessert' banana; other types are starchier, and must be cooked before consumption.
Bananas have been considered one of the healthiest options for fruit consumption for many years due to its impressive nutritional content, which includes vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folate, pantothenic acid, and niacin, as well as trace amounts of other vitamins. In terms of minerals, bananas deliver a significant amount of potassium, manganese, magnesium, and copper. Bananas are also good sources of dietary fiber and protein.
Bananas Juice powder an be used for food additives, beverages, supplements,personal care & beauty products globally.
Soild beverage(5%),bererage(5%),snack food(3%-5%),health food(5%-20%)