Sage Extract /Sage Leaf Extract with Rosmarinic Acid Carnosic Acid
|1-4 5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $28 US $26 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-SLE
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetics
- Extract Source: Salvia Officinals Linn.
- Color: Light Yellow to Brown Yellow
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 1%-10%Rosmarinic acid Carnosic Acid
- HS Code: 29329990
- Certification: ISO, FDA, cGMP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- MOQ: 1kg
- Lead Time: Within 3-5 Workingdays
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: P. R. China
Sage Powder Extract
Salvia Officinals Linn.
Salvia officinalis commonly called sage, is the culinary sage familiar to most cooks. It also has excellent ornamental qualities.
Application of traditional medicine
Sage has a very long history of effective medicinal use and is an important domestic herbal remedy for disorders of the digestive system. The young leaves and flowers can be eaten raw, boiled, pickled or used in sandwiches. The whole herb is antihydrotic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cholagogue, galactofuge, stimulant, tonic and vasodilator.
[Active ingrendients] Carnosic acid HPLC 5%,25% or 5:1,10:1
Used for centuries as both a seasoning and as a healing herb, sage has a highly penetrating, piney, woodsy fragrance and warm, piney, earthy flavor. A traditional accompaniment for robust meats, breads, rolls and stuffing, sage also makes a warming winter tea.
1. With the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
2. With the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
3. Owning estrogen-like effect, regulating the female body estrogen levels, alleviate menopausal syndrome;
4. It is benefit for brain cell and can increase brain function;
5. With the function of dispelling wet, relieving pain, detoxification, expelling swelling and benefiting stomach.
|Extraction method||Ethanol & Water||Complies|
|Solubility||95% Soluble in water||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies||80 Mesh Screen|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤10 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.74|
|Pb||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.75|
|As||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.76|
|Total Bacteria||≤1,000CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.2|
|Yeast & Molds||≤100CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.15|
|Coliform bacteria/E.Coli||Absent||Complies||GB/T 4789.3|
|24 months when properly stored. Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry place. Keep away from strong, direct light.|
|Conclusion||Complies with specification|