Rosemary Extract for Natural Food Antioxidant
|1-4 5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $25 US $24 US $22 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-RE
- Assay Method: HPLC
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Supplement
- Extract Source: Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Benefit: Natural Antioxidant
- CAS No.: 3650-09-7
- Lead Time: Within 7days After Confirming Order
- Latin Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 1%-90%Carnosic acid
- HS Code: 130219
- Certification: ISO, FDA
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule, Powder
- State: Powder
- Active Ingredient: 1%-90%Rosmarinic Acid
- Use: Food, Supplements, Personal Care Beauty
- MOQ: 1kg
- Antioxidant Ability: Higher Than Vc and Tea Polyphenols
- Color: Green to Light Brown Powder
- Transport Package: 5kg, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: Changsha
Latin Name:Rosmarinus officinalis
Active Ingredient:Carnosic acid | Rosmarinic acid
CAS No:3650-09-7 | 20283-92-5
Specification:3%-60%Carnosic acid,3%-40%Rosmarinic acid
Lead Time:Within 7days after confirming order
Rosemary Extract Information:
Rosemary Extract is extracted from the rosemary(Rosmarinus officinalis)with the mainingredients rosmarinic acidcarnosic acid,carnosol.etc.
2.Carnosic acid: 6%, 10%, 25% ,60%
3.Rosmarinic acid: 2%,3%,6% ,10%,20%
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is widely used as a culinary herb, especially in Mediterranean dishes, and is also used as a fragrant additive in soaps and other cosmetics. Traditionally, rosemary has been used by herbalists to improve memory, relieve muscle pain and spasm, stimulate hair growth, and support the circulatory and nervous systems. It is also believed to affect the menstrual cycle, act as an abortifacient (inducing miscarriage), relieve menstrual cramps, increase urine flow, and reduce kidney pain (for example, from kidney stones). Recently, rosemary has been the object of laboratory and animal studies investigating its potential in the prevention of cancer and its antibacterial properties.
1.Antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial, its antioxidant ability is far higher than VC, VE and Tea polyphenols, and 2 to 4 time stronger than BHA and BHT. It is stable and endures high temperature of 190-240C.
2. Prevents senescence, eliminates free radicals.
3. Antisepsis, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.
4. Skincare - skin restoring and moisturizing, eliminates freckles.
5. Reducesserum total cholesterol and fatty tissue: not only effectively decreases serumcholesterol levels, but also reduces the cholesterol content in differenttissues such as liver, heart and fatty tissue
Rosemary extract can be used in food, supplements, personal care & beauty products globally.
|Color||Light Dark Green||Complies||Visual|
|Extraction method||SFE CO2 Extracted||Complies|
|Solubility||Partly soluble in water||Complies|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||Complies||80 Mesh Screen|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤10 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.74|
|Lead (Pb)||≤2 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.75|
|Arsenic (As)||≤2 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.76|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤1 mg/kg||Complies||GB/T 5009.15|
|Total Plate Count||≤10,000CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.2|
|Yeast & Molds||≤300CFU/g||Complies||GB/T 4789.15|
|Coliform bacteria/E.Coli||Absent||Complies||GB/T 4789.3|
|Shelf life||24 months when properly stored. Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry place. Keep away from strong, direct light.|
|Conclusion||Complies with specification|