Chrysanthemum Tea Extract for Beverage
|5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $29 US $27|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-CTE
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Cosmetics
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Chrysanthemum Mofifolium Ramat
- Lead Time: Within 7 Workingdays
- Functions: Take Regularly to Decrease Internal Heat and Calm
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: P. R. China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, cGMP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule, Pills
- Color: Light Yellow
- Type: Tea Polyphenol
- MOQ: 5kg
- Shipping Way: by DHL, by Air
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 10~20% Polyphenols
- HS Code: 130219
The medicinal value of Chrysanthemum Extract is familiar to people, and the modern research indicates that the chrysanthemum contains the flavanone class, the choline, the amino acid, the chrysanthemum glucoside, the chlorogenic acid, Vitamin a and the Vitamin b, the trace element selenium, nickel, manganese and so on. It can be used to lower fever, to detoxicate, to treat disorders of the liver, to lower blood pressure. It is used in treating sore pain, dizziness, hypertension and so on; It has distinctive anti-viral function, containing ingredients of anti-senile, promoting cholesterol decomposition and excretion.
1. Clear away the heat-evil and expelling superficial evils; suitable for preventing and curing wind-heat type common cold, throat sore or ulcer or gall, vertigo and headache, etc.
2. Take regularly to decrease internal heat and calm mood.
3. Resist to bacterium, virus, aging, and allay fever.
4. Play an auxiliary role in preventing and treating high blood lipid, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease and arteriosclerosis.
1. Be widely used to functional beverage industry;
2. The multifunctional green food additives;
3. Raw material of health food.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Superior Ingredients, Healthy Life.
CHI is a natural plant extracts and herbal ingredients manufacturer and Natural Ingredient Solutions provider.
Please feel free to contact us for your any concerns.