Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract for Food and Supplements
|1-4 5-24 25-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $48 US $45 US $40|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CHI-SBE
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Feed Additive
- Extract Source: Scutellaria Baicalensis Georgi.L
- Active Ingredient: Baicalin/Baicalein
- MOQ: 1kg
- Shipping Way: Shipped by Air,DHL or TNT Express
- Main Used for: Anti - Histamine Effect Anti Allergenic Effect
- Extraction Solvent: Water
- Transport Package: 5kg/Bag, 25kg/Drum
- Origin: P. R. China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, cGMP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule, Powder
- State: Powder
- Color: Brown Green to Brown Yellow
- CAS No: 94279-99-9/21967-41-9/491-67-8
- Lead Time: Within 7days After Confirming Order
- Medical Function: Digestive System
- Extracted Part: Dry Root
- Trademark: CHI
- Specification: 20%-95% Baicalin, Baicalein
- HS Code: 130219
What is Scutellaria baicalensis extract?
Scutellaria baicalensis was among seven ingredients in a combination oral herbal product known as PC-SPES that was used to treat prostate cancer. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) initiated a nationwide recall of all PC-SPES in 2002 because the capsules were found to contain varying amounts of prescription drugs.
Other combination formulas containing Scutellaria baicalensis are used in Asian medicine to improve impaired brain function and to treat headaches.
Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract
Variety: Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract
Latin Name: Scutellaria baicalensis georgi.L
Part of Plant Used: Root
Appearance: Light Yellow Green Powder
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol
1.Effects on digestive system: alcohol extract of huang qin or its ingredient baicalin can promote secretion of bile but another ingredient wogonin does not have this effect. Baicalein can promote movements of extra body intestines of rabbits but wogonin does not have this effect. Huang qin possesses a mild diarrhea effect.
2.Anti - histamine effect: alkaloids of huang qin possesses antihistamine effect.
3.Anti allergenic effect: alcohol extract of huang qin inhibits acute asthma attack and allergenic eczema. Baicalin has anti-toxin effect, inhibits permeability of capillaries and anti acetylcholine and anti anaphylaxis effects.
4.Broad spectrum antibiotic effect
6.Blood thinning effect: one of the ingredients,can promote an enzyme to produce nitrogen oxide, a potential for stroke and myocardiac infarction therapy.
7.Anti hepatitis B virus.